iCity Visit on Merdeka

My course mates and I went to iCity for Merdeka countdown just now!
How Patriotic were we!
Actually 'countdown' was not the reason we went there..
The main reason : I've heard of this famous light town a.k.a iCity from my cousin and friends.. Thus I have to pay a visit there no matter what. Furthermore today is Merdeka day and there will be fireworks performance, and it's off day today!! Hooray!! After an hour of discussing on whether to-go or not-to-go, at last we went..XD

And the lighting was so wonderful.....







love this street with the chinese-like lighting








the colourful 'leaves' tree..


the swam lake?

the giant christmas lit up tree

Close-up photo


the only quality picture of firework I can take..

the fireworks lasted for about 5 minutes and we rushed back to our hostel right after the 5 minutes fireworks.

Overall the place was considered interesting.. 
Can I call it "Malaysia's Orchard Road"?? haha!!
Suitable for dating though..
And I never wonder that there will be so many people going.. 
There was a little traffic jam but it was ok.. Not a serious one..
The taxi driver charged us RM15 from SA to iCity but RM25 from iCity to SA.
Around RM10 per person after being divided equally..  
RM10 for a night scene like that? Worth it man =)

Happy Merdeka and have a nice holiday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment