A short post

Hehe.. Celebrated this year's Winter Solstice with Yang Wei, Wee Lium and Melissa.
Felt quite funny actually because usually I celebrate this festival together with family, then they will tell me "You've grown older now." I never understand why would our age will be one year older after we eat that. Is there any spell on it? Will I stay young if I don't eat it??
There you go, colorful instant Tong Yuen =)


During the stay with Wee Lium and Melissa, I had really really great foods.. Which make me gain my weight at least 2kg by now. haha! But I didn't take photo's for everything.. *shy*
We had this on our first day trip. The shop is some where in Kg Subang I think. ( Don't throw stones at me if I'm wrong)
The roasted meat wasn't bad. The skin of the meat was crispy. The sauce was moderate and the soup was appetizing. (sorry, I got no more adjective to use)



I tried the Hokkien Mee. It's actually "Dai Look Mean" for me because in Kedah, you don't call this as Hokkien Mee. Hokkien Mee is refer as Prawn Mee in the northern region.
Ok, the "Hokkien Mee" here wasn't so nice compare to the one in Lot 10's food court. So yeah, order this in Lot 10 instead of here =)


Ok, the last part of today's post. My Christmas present!!!!! A FOREVER 21 handbag from Yang Wei and I got him a new wallet from PC =)  We both love our pressie!  


 It was HO WEE LIUM's birthday on the 25th and Melissa got him SUPER CUTE customized cupcakes as birthday cake! SO CUTE that we don't know how to eat them!

 

See the bees?? SOOOOOO CUTE!!
Wee Lium was indeed the happiest guy last night XD
(go ask him for confirmation)


Ok, that's all for now.. Have to go and study! 
Will be back to blog about the buffet steamboat! =)


1 comments: