Review on BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE

Do you know that your skin will get thirsty too?
Signs of dehydrated skin
  1. Skin feeling tight (especially after shower)
  2. Rough
  3. Itchy
  4. Flaky 
  5. Appears dull
Does any one of those mentioned above occurred to you?
If extra proper care is not provided towards the dehydrated skin, it will eventually form fine lines that lead to wrinkles! I believe non of you want this right? (Note: this is not an adv post)

After a few searches few months back, I came across with a hydrating product which I personally like it A LOT. It is non other than BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE.


I started to use it 6 months back and now I'm still using it. Before this I always have problem with my flaky skin around the cheeks and nose. Things got worst after I applied makeup. Fine lines became visible and  flakes started to peel off *sad story*.  Because of that, I started to search for moisturizing products and I came by BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE on the newspaper ad. I still remember that it was newly launched when I bought it. Of course I did try other hydrating product like Hada Labo but the hydrating "power" is not enough for my skin. Having little faith on it, I decided to give it a try after all. And since then, I never look back! =D

BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE has improved the previous version of the same product and  provide up to 24 hours of intensive hydration of replenishing gel with thermal plankton cellular water (suitable for normal to combination skin). I love the touch it gives to my skin after I applied it every morning before applying sunblock liquid foundation. I feel no-tight and completely comfortable. It feels so nice, smooth and cool(because it is gel like). No exaggeration at all! It feels so nice that I feel that I have to share it out with all of you. I think that it is suitable for sensitive skin too because it doesn't contain any strong chemical. It is mainly made from water and plankton.

INGREDIENTS (found from website)
Thermal Plankton Cellular Water - A nutrient-rich fluid responsible for preventing moisture loss from the skin's surface.
Mannose - A sugar extract responsible for stocking water in vegetal life and stimulating the regeneration cycle of the skin.
Paraben and Mineral Oil free.


I guess that's all for the time being! Do share your moisturizing product and hope this post has been useful to you! =)

(p/s: the old version of this product has a bottle with wider base compare to this one)




UPDATE :
For 24 hours water locking skin, I prefer this product more than the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack
Hope this tip is helpful!

7 comments:

  1. interesting entry. Now I know more about this brand! :)\

    mt
    Meitzeu @ Blog

    Meitzeu @ Facebook

    Meitzeu @ Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my fave products from biotherm:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skin is hydrated instantly upon application right??:D

      Delete
  3. very nice and gentle to the skin right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ei?

    my skin is like that now.

    don really feel comfortable with it. does what i eat affect it alot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup! drink more water and eat less oily+less spicy food! and rest early! Although it's the same old phrase, but it really works! all those creams are just supplement =)

    ReplyDelete