Knock knock!

It has been a while since I last updated...
Sorry guys.. I was very busy preparing for my final exams, experiment reports, assignments etc.
This is not an excuse!! There were loads of them but it will ALL be clear on this coming Monday.
What a good feeling is that! I was so stressed until my menstruation period was disturbed and had insomnia for the past few days.
Imagine that.

I feel relieve that it's somehow over (at least for now) and I dunno how to cope the next year's challenges.
But one step at a time. I just wanna enjoy my holiday in less than 10 days time!
I'm going back to spend half of my holiday in Malaysia with friends and family and another half of it traveling.
I'm not sharing where I'm going though. (smirk) But I can tell you that I love this place real much and it's somehow a dream come true. Only God can tell you how excited I am!

For friends who are in Malaysia, please contact me and date me out! I dunno whether my phone number is still available but my Facebook account surely is! 

For those of you who are wondering what I did on V'day, the answer is ----- NOTHING.
There were papers to be taken on the next day so I basically spent it in the library with the love one.
But he did surprised me by presenting me Royce' Macaron and Chocolate.
How sweet he is! =)

So just a quick post here to tell you guys out there that I'm still alive.
I will blog bout the places that I went once I settled down! It's gonna be long but it'll be worth waiting!

Signing out with love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment