World of Harajuku

I know I said that I won't blog after my trip but I can let my readers starve out there. So I decided to post up something to feast your eyes
ヽ(´ー`)┌

I went to Harajuku yesterday to find some dresses and end up with some photo-shoot. Hope you'll enjoy it.

 #1


 #2

#3

#4

 #5

#6

hehehe... enough with my vain photos.



I took some photos of the unique buildings in Harajuku. These are just part of it.
I started to realize that there are a lot of fabulous architectures in Harajuku.
All of them are modern and up to fashion. Every stores have their different touch of unique.
Arranged them in a row and you got high fashion street!


#7
 A condom store (at the T-junction)

#8
TGIF

Now head on to the fame walk in Harajuku street. 
#9
 Bvlgari

#10
 Chanel. Always Fine and Exquisite. Even the building.

#11
 Dior and Chanel

#12
 Ralph Lauren english style building

#13
 Burberry with the iconic strap glass

#14
 LV. A very classy building

#15


#16

#17
Michael Kors

 #18
 Unusually modern church beside LV

#19
TOD's

#20


So what do you think about Harajuku? =)



6 comments:

  1. Any recommended outlets for shopping other than that? :D Would love to visit the unique church if got the time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes of course! there is a Japanese Teenage Culture Harajuku Street which is called Takeshita Dori (Takeshita Street). Things are more affordable there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. then you must have love all these brands mentioned above! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! nice place!!! u must be love that place!!

    shiiteck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i did!! nice architectures+nice shops=heaven =D

    ReplyDelete