10 Things

As the bible says :
Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 5:20)

After viewing Chammaine  blog, I think that it's quite important to be grateful all the time.
Sometimes we take things for granted and feel as if we deserved everything that we have.
Subsequently forgetting all the inconspicuous thing and demand for more.
I think we are now living in this society where everyone is envious over one's possession and are too materialistic. I admit that I had almost become one of the victim myself.

Thus, I have decided to post about  10 THINGS.
10  THINGS that made me happy that particular week.
I will try to update my 10 THINGS every week. Just to remind myself how lucky and blessed I am =)

So here goes the first post of my 10 THINGS :

#1
This little girl I knew from YW's host family. Half American half Japanese. How adorable =) 

#2
 Learned the basic of knitting.

#3
 Watched the sunset with the love. 

#4
Made my very first Neslo in Japan. 

#5
 Made this cake with the girls for SK's birthday. It looks funny but actually taste quite well =)

#6
 Received a message from the love out of no where, out of no reason. 
But totally sweet and hilarious + romantic.

#7
Had this crispy noodle at Chinese restaurant after so long!

#8
Had breakfast prepared by Hanah. Miss those having breakfast in Mamak stall moment!

 #9
Had cupcakes made by Yasmin, a very good dessert master

#10
Last but not the least, went to the dining place where I hate the most, but found out that I enjoyed it quite well. Ever heard of okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)? You will have to mix the ingredients in the pic shown and grilled it over a hot flat surface. All DIY.  I hate where I will smell like I had been soaked in smoke especially my hair @.@  But anyway, I've found a way to enjoy it.


That's all for this week! What about you? 



10 comments:

  1. Happiness is just simple and we can feel it everyday from every little thing. Reminded me actually our days are made of these little happiness =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha out of the 10 i like the last one. 

    "
    went to the dining place where I hate the most, but found out that I enjoyed it quite well "
    well, anything and everything deserves a second chance, cause you never know if you would change your mind. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are many little things that can make us happy, we just need to notice them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that it reminds you =)  We were too keen on looking forward until we missed those petty parts which enlighten us..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! but it depends on what chance you are giving Henry! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Ken Wooi, we demanded for material satisfaction nowadays which left us felt so empty inside because we didn't notice bout all those little things that make us happy. Hope you notice the little things too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog<3 & okonomiyaki sounds very good right now!

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey.. Thanks EV. Glad you like it =) Visit more often kay? ;)

    ReplyDelete