10 Things (30/10)

 Here are the 10 things of the week! =)


#1
McD. 
You guys have no idea how much I love McD.
This is the only one after so long and I wonder when will I have the next one. 
btw this burger is on the menu for limited time only regarding the mid autumn festival.
ingredients : beef patty+egg+bacon+soft sesame bun




#2
DIY lasagna!
See how nice it turned out! 
Baby loves it so much and finished it in a split of second! 




#3
 My new floral duvet cover that I bought from Ikea.
Loving the design and quality of it!




#4
New pair a shoe for autumn!





#5
Are you shocked when you see this photo?
Well this is part of the Hostel Party Performance done by juniors.
Yes, the performances were funny and interesting XD



#6
Indian food after so long. 
Have I even told you that this is the best Indian restaurant we ever tried in Japan?




#7
Won the Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Dry Skin Relief set worth RM165 from Nuffnang!
How cool is that?
I just simply tweet and never thought that I could be one of the winner!




#8
Caramel Banana Waffle I had last weekend. 
So nice I didn't even wanna share with baby love!
Thought of buying a waffle toaster so that I can make it myself too!! 





#9
 Saw this cute Hachiko dog found at the entrance of the supermarket. 
Wanted to take a picture with it but scare it'll bite me if I go too close! >.<




#10
I'm happy that you readers keep on supporting me.
Do leave comments so that I know you visited! =)
It's the end of October now and hope that you guys will have a great month ahead!



All photos taken by iPhone



5 comments: