Ladurée Paris

I think most of you are familiar with macaron right?
When someone mentioned about macaron, there is no chance you won't relate it to Ladurée because it's the father of all macaron (in case you don't know Ladurée Paris is the earliest creator of the French patisserie).
So it is not surprise if Ladurée Paris has the best macaron in the world!

These small, round cakes, crisp on the outside, smooth and soft in the middle, are made every morning in Ladurée’s “laboratory”. The pastry chefs measure out very precisely the required amounts of almonds, eggs and sugar, before adding one final ingredient, a pinch of unique “know-how”, essential to the making of such a delicacy. Once cooked and filled, the macarons are put to one side for 2 days before going on sale, the time it takes to achieve a perfect balance between texture and flavour.                                                         

I love macaron a lot.
I first tried macaron in Malaysia 2 years back in The Whisk, Empire located at Subang Jaya.
And I thought that was the best I can get.


But thank God, He wants me to know the truth thus let me tried this one in Ladurée Paris myself!
We did visit several Ladurée in Paris.
All of them look are furnished with different style but with the same theme color which is pastel green.


This is the second Ladurée branch that we went and it has got cafe inside!
We gave up visiting the first branch because it has no cafe but too bad the line was toooooooo long(as in photo #1) so we gave up at last. 

#1





Ladurée was collaborating with Tsumori Chisato at that time when we were there (March). 

#2



Look at the very adorable cases!! I was so eager to have it!!!

#3


However I didn't see those boxes when we were in the shop!!
Maybe it was out of stock so I got the Pampille and Arabesques boxes instead.


#4
Interior view
The workers there were dressed in a very vintage-maid uniform which I feel is too cute for Europeans to wear. 
BTW did you guys see the queue??
This are in many rows my dear, not only one!!


#5
 Selection of Macarons.
I like Liquorice(black) and Raspberry(pink) the most. 
While YW like Pistachio(light green) a lot.
Lemon(yellow) is recommended too!  
Others flavour are not that significant I think. 


#6
List of prices 



#7
Other pastries 
Didn't take a lot of photos indoor because it is prohibited! >.<


#8
Only managed to take a photo of the Ladurée perfume before I was warned.


#9
Our buy! 


Hope that I can have Ladurée Paris macaron right in front of me now.

I did went to Ladurée cafe in Ginza Japan once however it tasted awful!
The surface of the macaron is too soft and the texture of a bite of it is totally different!
Even a random macaron cafe in Japan is better than Ladurée Ginza! >.<
How can Ladurée let this happened??
Please do revise the quality of Ladurée Ginza so that I can continue to enjoy your macarons. 




Locations for some infamous Ladurée cafe:

Ladurée Champs Elysées
75, avenue des Champs Elysées - 75008 Paris
Tel : +33 (0)1 40 75 08 75 - Fax : +33 (0)1 40 75 06 75


Ladurée Bonaparte
21 rue Bonaparte - 75006 Paris
Tel : +33 (0)1 44 07 64 87 - Fax : +33 (0)1 44 07 64 93


Printemps de la Maison Haussmann
64, boulevard Haussmann - 75009 Paris
Tel : +33 (0)1 42 82 40 10 - Fax : +33 (0)1 42 82 62 00


Ladurée Versailles
Château de Versailles - 78 000 Versailles
Tel : +33 (0)1 30 83 04 02


Ladurée 18 Royale (Where I visited above)
18 rue Royale 75008 Paris
Tel : +33 (0)1 42 60 21 79 - Fax : +33 (0)1 49 27 0195



































What do you think?
Do you love macaron as well?
Are you willing to pay RM10 for a macaron?
Tell me about it! =)



4 comments: