10 Things (8/12)

It time for 10 Things again! =)
For the first time viewer, "10 Things" are blog posts featuring the wonderful 10 things that happened to me on the previous week.
Hope you enjoy it!


#1
The first one is none other than completing the mid sem test.
Results are satisfactory but I hope that I can do better next time! 




#2
Being treated Nasi Lemak made from my friend Farhanah!
I have been craving for it since forever and here is it! 




#3
It has always been usual for Starbucks from other country to write the customer's name on the cup but not Japan's!
And I realised I got a "Thanks with a smiley" during my visit there last week.
And look! Moppy is glad to see it too!




#4
Guess what! My first attempt in making Mille Crepe was a success!!
Everyone likes it but I doubt I will make it a second time because it was too troublesome!!




#5
A cute Maiko macaron 



#6
Had my favorite Aglio Olio Mushroom Spaghetti at my favorite Italian Restaurant 





#7
Went for a Ginkgo walk. 
It was such a beau.




#8
Met a new stranger-friend
So fluffy and white!!




#9
Received a complimentary calendar after writing a blog post about experiencing Maiko in their shop.




#10
Had the best croissant after the one in Paris!
Too bad I finished all of it without taking any pictures!
Don't worry I'll visit there again and take lots of photo for you guys! =)
For those of you who are in Japan, log into their homepage to find their nearest chain to visit!
Don't forget to try out their Kamakara Cheese Cake too! 




Wish you have a wonderful week ahead and god bless!
xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment