10 Things (24/2)

Time for 10 Things again! =)
For those who have no idea what is "10 Things", it it actually the 10 happenings in a week which basically made my day 




#1
Received a big parcel of love from my family right before CNY.




 #2
Valentine's Choc from the love one




#3
The super delicious custard crepe with crispy chunks 





#4
cake1
Successful Macha cake for my friend's birthday!
I was so happy that it turned out so well! 
Fluffy and just the right testure! 



cake2
Red Velvet cake for my gals


cake3
Belated Valentine's Red Velvet cupcakes for my classmates 

Can you see how much I've baked for the  week? *chuckles*
Maybe I will stop baking for a while after this.




#5
Braids done by my friend
Isn't that awesome?
But I don't wanna go out with that XD




#6
A little friend I met
How I wish that I can bring it home!!!





#7
Barbecue session with my friends
Had a wonderful time!




#8
Italian lunch with Mr.Y



#9
The way he laughs =)



#10
Bought some fairies to accompany me during the night



I'm happy to announce that I've finish my second year of diploma.
Continuing my 3rd year on this coming April and I may be busy preparing for my university entrance examination soon. 
(I still have no idea how to get my ass stick on piles of books but I have to do it no matter how) *sobs*
Wish me luck!

And have a great week ahead!
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment