When you have no title for it....

In just a split of second big events like my pre-thesis presentation, CNY, Valentines Day and exam (70%) has come to an end.
Now you know why I haven't been updating frequently.
Like what my sensei said, February is indeed a VERY busy month for us mostly because it's the end of the semester and we have to rush everything before the deadline.





I wasn't fooling around with this exam (although I never did that XD).
I think this is the first time I didn't throw out the "OMG I'M DEAD" word or lament bout the exam stress I face to my parents.
I was quite surprised with myself and I still couldn't figure out why.
Of course I have to thank YW for guiding me whenever he can...
And my very classmate, who always give me notes and explanation whenever I frown. XD (arigatou!)
Guess I'm a lucky girl!

Time passed so quickly that I hardly notice that I've already been in Japan for almost 2 years.
I've started to like this land, adapt myself to the surroundings and make myself part of it.
What I liked before, I may not like it now.
What I once disliked, may have become one of the things I love.
But of course, I'm still a Malaysian and is proud of becoming one.
One of my classmate even envy us Malaysian for being able to speak fluently in so many languages especially English.
Because even though they can read well, it's hard for them to pronounce properly.
I didn't understand why they can't do that, but now I do.
After speaking Japanese for a looooooooong time, you may find that your tongue somehow grew shorter and thus have difficulties in pronouncing words other than the Japanese syllable.

By the way, I've bought a latest gadget for myself! *drumroll*
The Sony Nex-5R!!
I have not explore much so far but so far so good, it has the 180° flip screen function which is a bonus for girls!
I will upload the photos take by it soon! Stay tuned for it!
Wanna guess what color is my new baby? (May have gift if you got it correct! wee!!)

Can't wait for my spring vacation.
No plan yet so far...
Thought of going to either Hong Kong or Korea or none of them because by right I have to be bury myself in piles of books as I will be taking the university entrance exam from Jun till July.
But seriously, how will a person like me sit quietly throughout the holidays?
Insane right?
Plus I'm such a travel-go-goer and don't-care-for-money-as-long-as-I'm-happy person.
Uuugh... Any advise?

Heard that there were Russian meteor shower which injured more than 400 people!
Hope that the people are alright.
It's weird that the NASA, satellites or any other national space center has no prior warning to the people around that area.
Everything happened too fast I guess?

Hmm.... That's all in my mind for the moment.
No photo I guess!XD
Hope you don't feel bored about it!
Do read my old posts if you want. Especially the travel part. haha!
and of course the food part too....... hehehe...

That's all for now..
Hope you don't leave ok readers?
Come back often!!!

Don't forget to follow me in NuffnangX and Instagram! =)



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short tongue...LOL...I get what you mean..it's like koreans having difficulties with 'l' and 'r'...lol..and I am guessing it's red for the sony.

    ReplyDelete