Happy Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas everyone! 
Time flies unbelievably fast and it's the season to be jolly again! Not to mention that new year is just around the corner!

Cappodocia


I am back from my 10 days tour to Turkey and you have no idea how jet lag I was (still having it now). I slept for 14 hours like a hangover guy after reaching Japan on the first day. My sleeping time is still a bit weird but I can't adjust it back yet. Hence causing me to sleep at 4am+ and wake up at almost 12pm in these two days. I feel so wasted =.=

However, it's a little bit (just a little bit) disappointing that YW and I got no plan on this Christmas because we were so busy preparing for our trip and exam for the last few weeks and by the time we were back, the restaurants and hotels were all FULLY booked. No celebration outside this year, guess I have to cook for him tonight. haha! 

Everything was in a rush until I have no time to create my Christmas wish list. You know what, you will be amazed by how many things you have receive (not by overnight of course) when you read back your wish list years later, while some may make you wonder why you even wished for it. Hope that it's not too late because I want to make a wish for my family to always be happy and healthy. 

Last but not the least, wishing all of you a Happy Holiday and a Merry Christmas=)
x


0 comments:

Post a Comment