10 Things (1/14)

It's time for 10 things again!
I just realise I have not been updating on my 10 things for quite a while now...
But nonetheless, there are a lot of wonderful things happened for the last few weeks and I'm ready to share with you all.

#1
The best thing that has happened to me last year was the trip to Turkey.
Turkey is just beautiful beyond words and I miss Nutella Simit a lot!



#2
I was so happy Turkey serves various kinds of bread and CHEESE! OMG I was so in heaven back then. Every breakfast in Turkey made me feel that life is so blissful. 
Verdict : A good breakfast can cheer you up the whole day.


#3
It has been a while since I last travelled on a ship or a cruise. I am one lucky girl to have a chance to cross pass by the Aegean Sea this time!


#4
Turkish stone as Christmas present from love this year  
It looks better in real-life. 


#5

 This cheeky girl came to visit n Japan!  


#6
Huge snowflake lighted up in the month of December in Odaiba.  


#7
 I just love illumination.


#8
 So glad and surprised at the same time to receive so many New Year cards from my friends. I thought I will only get 2 this year, one from my host family and the other one from my tutor but came out I got 7! =)


#9
I can't help but laughed when I noticed the Roman shades has the same colour tone as YW's shirt! 


#10
I have finally found an ideal apartment for myself and I am very happy because everything went smoothly even though I decided on it a day before I went to see it. I am quite excited to decorate my own space but at the same time I am worried about my new life in a new surrounding without YW by my side. Hopefully these 2 years will be great too, just like how God has guided me through all these years. 


Anyone interested in bringing this Duffy home?
It was born last year during Valentine's Day in a season full with love!
Emails are welcome for price enquiries etc.
princesshours91@gmail.com  


0 comments:

Post a Comment