20 Facts About Me



Recently I have seen a lot of my friends listing 20 facts about themselves on social platform like Facebook and Instagram. I find it rather interesting because it is like a checklist of whether I know these friends well enough. If I already knew 20/20 of the facts, then I know this friend 100%. Well, if I just found out half of the facts that he/she listed, then I only know half of him/her! Haha. 
I was unfortunately honourably being tagged by my friends too. 
Let's see how much you know about me tomodachi (meaning friends in Japanese)!

Here are the 20 Facts About Me.


1.       I have a rather deep voices compare with the girls. Most of my friends I know through social platform who met me was shocked to hear my voice for the first time. Haha!

2.       I will get sleepy EVERYTIME I open a book. Even a novel. I took one week to finish The Fault In Our Stars. #guilt

3.       I have never donated any blood before because I am afraid of syringe and injection. I hate needle. End of story.

4.       Dislike chocolate.

5.       I have tried whale sushi before. I remember it was covered with blood, but taste surprisingly good. No wonder the Japanese loves it.

6.       I hate insects, bugs and everything that crawls. 

7.       I will have a cup coffee almost every morning. But only morning though. No coffee after brunch.

8.       I am a clean freak but sloppy and messy at the same time. Do not confuse.  

9.       Have been Keeping Up With the Kardashians like forever. 

10.     I love to cook, bake and eat :)

11.     If I love something very much, I will eat/play/buy/drink/use/wear it again and again and again until I got bored with it.

12.     I have yet tried on red lipstick and walk on the street. 

13.     Sensitive nose. Cannot stand a slight of unpleasant smell. Always surrounded myself with perfume or home fragrance. I used to sprayed my room with my perfume so that everything smell like the Flight of Fancy

14.     Typical lazy girl. My mom always call me that. haha!

15.     I prefer words more than numbers. Mathematics make head swing. What is 2.52+5.793?

16.     A Wanderlust. Is there a job where I can just travel around the world without having to worry a thing? (wake up Sharon!)

17.     I prefer long sleeves over short ones. 

18.     Love to visit theme-restaurant but not a big fan of their food unless they are REALLY good. 

19.     Shoe Addict. I can never have enough shoes according to my boyfriend. I just found out that I have 10 pairs of shoes in his house after staying for less than a month. Oops.. 

20.      I love potato chips. 



Phew...
There goes my 20 Facts About Me. Do you know all about it? Or you just found out after reading this? Listing 20 of these was harder than I thought! I have been drafting this post for 3 days and I just added my last 3 facts before writing this sentence :)

I am excited to see how much I will change when I read this again in 10 years time. 

Hope you enjoy this post!
x


2 comments:

  1. agree with no. 1 haha.. was surprised to hear your voice for the first time the other day! a bit different from your image and size wise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! I tried to sound more feminine liao that day XD
      Hope I didn't scared you!

      Delete