IP MAN

It's Friday again!!  A starting of my holiday after a whole week of exhaustion..
Went for movie AGAIN at Sunway Pyramid for IP MAN..!!


This movie was better than what I thought and it makes me feel proud to be a Chinese.. =)
I don't know if IP MAN 2 is related to IP MAN 1 or not because I didn't watch the previous one.
However, for those who wanna watch this movie I think you won't feel lost in it even though you haven't watch the first one before because this story in this movie is about his life in Hong Kong. (previous one was in FukShan--according to Yang Wei).
The appearance of these two characters-->


and



..... surprised me and I was laughing when I saw the fat one.. XD
And the handsome guy on top....黄晓明.. He's so good looking ^^ Unfortunately, he's just a minor character.
Im not sure if Ip Man  (the deceased real life main character) is that calm and wise or not..
Because from what I see, he's a person who can control the surrounding easily, and never panic when facing problems. Even facing 10+ people with 10 knives! (Maybe it was just some hyperbola effect XD)
And fight for our pride!! =))
I remember the whole box clapping their hands when Ip Man defeated the so call 'Boxing King'. WOOHOO!!

Went for Sushi King for dinner after that.. Never ever grow bored with sushi =)




~~ Don


And of course dessert!! green tea Ice-cream (you like this one right yu hyuen??)
The red bean topping enhance the whole ice cream!!

Bought myself this singlet from F Block and it costs me RM19 only! How reasonable =)


End of Friday..
We wasted a lot of time today.. I remembered I went out from my hostel at 2.30pm, but i reached Subang at 3.20pm. Waited for bus mini until 4pm++ under the rain , (luckily I got my umbrella) and after a 10 meters queue in the cinema,  it's just exactly the time for our IP MAN 2 at 4.45pm.. 2 hours just to get to Subang and the ticket.. =.=lll
If it's so crowded here, then I can't imagine Mid Valleys' GSC Cinema.. I'm sure the swirl queue will go round and round several times~~ @.@


\*v*/  Another post by Princess

5 comments:

  1. really?
    im in exam week nw...
    so cant go watch ip man II...
    plan 2 watch it after exam on 7th may...
    watch d trailer of dis movie...
    real great...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Shelyn.. really nice.. u will feel the same thing that i felt too when u watch this movie soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww....ofcoz i love the mocha icecream...arrr.... i want !!!!..still cant get it from any supermarket other than japanese restaurant...arghh...sad right??..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalo... sad sad nia... i like the red bean topping!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok mr lonely.. thanks for visiting =)

    ReplyDelete