123456

I do not have things to blog about today.. So I checked my phone's album and found some photos which reminds me of some events which I forgotten to blog about.. 

1
The Chewy Chew Chew candy!! Farhanah gave this to me last week. It was so long and the chewy texture are so addictive~
I shared it with my friends and all of them were so surprised to see this kind of candy.. I mean have you ever seen a candy which look like a long thread coloured rubber band??

2



I have no idea when and why KFC have this kind of Krushers thingy..
Even the KFC in my hostel area had been renovated.. With the extra lot for the Krushers. 
The drinks are nice.. =)
And not forgotten the Wedges and Diner Plate ( Yang Wei and me shared these together.. So the carb were equally shared too )

3



 It was my friend's birthday 2 days ago.. We bought him the brownie cake from Secret Recipe and yes.. That's the FCUK 'shirt'.. He wanted it so badly.. Unfortunately, we just just afford this one for him. *laughs*
Anyway, Happy 19th birthday!! =)

4
This is the name list (which included me) who have to do the re-do test for Physics.. 
So stupid me.. I mis-memorize the formula for v=u+at (I wrote v=u+2at instead).. 
Felt so shameful~ Because I was the only Chinese who have to re-do~~~

5






We had our very first experiment two weeks ago about the SEPARATION OF MIXTURE. 
It was fun.. The apparatus were better than in secondary.. With air conditioner.. You can actually do the experiment in a comfortable state =)
I even tried to taste the evaporated water from the blue ink~
Luckily my face didn't turned blue. XD

6




I don't know if you guys have ever try this before or not.. The picture above is Cheese Naan while the picture below is Tosai Rawa..
 Both are nice but the Cheese on Naan seems to be lesser compare to last time when I first tried it. 

I think that's all for the time being =)
Hope you enjoy the post =)
Happy Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment