What should I do??

There you go.. 
End of another weekend.. 
It'll be the starting of another week when I open my eyes on the next moment.. 
Time really flies..
In two weeks time, my semester 3 mid sem exam is coming..
But for me, I feel like my head is a sheet of blank paper..
Maybe with some sketch here and there..
But nothing seems to be arrange in a good manner.. 
Everything seems to be so messy and untidy.. Hmm...
If only my brain is upgrade to Window 7.. *laughs*

Nothing seems to happen this week..
Went to library on weekend as usual..
Buried myself with piles of books..
But I tend to forget things easily..
My friend advice me to eat raisin to boost memory..
But does it really works??
I tend to forget how to do the Maths questions which I did before..
My head seem unorganized when I study Chemistry..
My nerve tend to disconnect when I wanna understand Physics..
And my ability to memorize the Japanese vocab seems to decrease gradually..
Wow.. This sounds serious...
What should I do??

Anyway..... Life is just once...
Live happily!!
(I'm not trying to sound un-serious over here)

The library was so freakin cold this afternoon.. Even the vapour condense over the whole building..
So I went to the toilet, and put my leg on the hand dryer machine..
How smart am I..
Luckily there was no one coming in..
Or else..I would have to bury my face in the dryer XD!!

Ok.. Time to sleep..
Good night world..
Please treat me better next week..
I love you
♥♥♥♥♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment