Suprised!

Got a surprised dinner from Yang Wei 2 days ago (13 May 2010) which marked our 7 months' "monthiversary".

seven tiny candles 

It was really something beyond expectation from him..
As usual he asked me out for dinner that day.. But instead of agreeing to go to where I wanna eat (Pak Li kopitiam), he preferred the hostel canteen. 

Sharon : wake up d? wan2 go eat liao ma?
Yang Wei : you hungry le? 
Sharon : a bit lo..haha.. XX n XX dey all wan2 go pak li..u?
Yang Wei : duwan la.. no money..
Sharon : den wer u wan2 go la?
Yang Wei : cemara ( hostel canteen)
Sharon : hah................k la.........

Then when I reached the canteen, he ask me to go to the other route instead to the canteen, saying that there are free dinner in the hostel hall... I was so furious because I thought he wanna go take free foods from the Malay gathering thing..=.=lll
Mana tahu, I saw two boxes of Pizza Hut....
I think he ordered Pizza because I remembered telling him that I haven't have it for a long time....
I was sooooooo suprised and touched!
This was the first time we celebrate our relationship..After 7 months.. 
*sob*
Thanks dear.. =)
I love you! May our relationship last longer that the Sun =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment