Can love really change a person?

Can love really change a person?
I think it does.. =)

Love can happen very suddenly at an unusual time or place..
It may be down the street..
It may be in the classroom..
It may be at a coffee shop..
It may be at a camp..
It may be in a gathering..
It may be through online too..
Just like what happen to Xia Xue and one of my friend..=)


I watched the video before of Mike, (Xia Xue's fiancĂ©) bout how he fell in love with her.. 
He said he likes her blog and thinks that she's pretty and send her mail? or comments? to her... 
While for the rest.. I'm not so sure.. But now they have officially married and live happily ever after =)


While for one of my friend, he used to be so harsh and always used vulgar words..
But after he found his current girlfriend, he has change 180 degree! 
That's so unbelievable.. But I have to believe it because it's really happening..
Today is his girlfriend's birthday.. And he has made so many surprises for her =)
Each and everyone of them are so sweet and surprising..
I bet his girlfriend will drop her tears when she receive all that =)
You see.. He went to Secret Recipe and ordered a custom made cake with earing that he bought for her as present.. And secondly, he prepared 6 pieces of manila cards and made all of us... EVEN THE LECTURERS to write birthday wishes to her  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
And he did not forget to thank us... Instead, he thanked us a lot of time for writing the birthday wishes for her girlfirend =)
It's a good thing that he has change and is now happily together with his girlfriend..
I don't know if she will see this or not.. But according to my friend, she often visits my blog =)




I just wanna wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you MELISSA.. 
May you and 'HIM' live happily ever after =)
Stay cute and pretty =))
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment