My activities

Nothing happen for this week.. As I was having my exam since Monday.. But as usual, I found some photos in my phone which I have not share yet.. So just a short post here =)

Went to Putrajaya for the Ekiden Run one week ago.. A lot of Japanese showed up that day and just then I realized that there are so many beautiful buildings in Malaysia despite in Shah Alam's..Here is one of them.. Spectacular right?


We got a chance to take a photo with a Japanese cutie! Awww~


This is choco bear bouquet Yang Wei gave me last week.. I have not finish them yet =)

After we ended our first day's exam, we headed to McD to have lunch... And I was soooo fullllll because of the Big Mac......As you can see the letter 'BIG' from the photo..  haha~
And indeed, my tummy became so BIG!!


The photo I took two days ago.. Sunrise from far far away.. But it was so nice..(my camera too lousy already)

And recently, got my new study mate.. haha.. My troublemaker electronic dictionary from JAPAN!! =)
And it's PINK! =)
The price is consider expensive for a dictionary..But what to do? Japan's currency are much higher than Malaysia's..

Hmm.. I flunked my listening test this morning.. I can sense that I did it terribly.. It was so awful.. I can hardly understand and filled in the blanks.. =.=lll I'm so dead this time...
But I don't care anymore... Cause I'm going back next week =)




 ♥ Home sweet home 


0 comments:

Post a Comment