Holiday =)

At last I'm able to online and update something here..
It is really bored when you can't do anything ESPECIALLY ONLINE when you are on holiday.. My laptop has been sent to the hospital for some surgery.. And I miss its presence.. Seriously..

Went for a haircut this noon at De Touch.. And I was so lucky that the Sifu was there and he approached to me.. So I asked him 'Will you cut for me?' And fortunately, he said 'sure' =)  So he gave me a bang fringe.. And my hair look more volumized.. But the fringe make me look childish which I don't really like.. I would really like to look more mature la~~~~

Oh ya.. Indeed I'm back in SP now.. Love to be at home and be a nerdy....=)
 I just manage to meet Yu Hyuen for two days which is less than 5 hours I think..
But HAVEN'T BE ABLE TO MEET STEVE OOI YET~~~~

Exams ended and frankly I think I did it horribly.. But nevermind.. I'll only have to face the truth after this week.. Hope the result will not faint me.. XD
And the worst subject.. Listening.. I'm dead in that.. X_x

I bought this b.liv pore shrinking last week from Sasa and it cost me RM110 for just 15ml.. I was so shocked to see the size because from the box, I thought it's more or less like the size of the palm.. But instead it's just like my finger.. It better perform and give good result.. Or else.. I'll return it back after 14 days because it has got the money back warranty =)
And bought a cleanser too.. Product from Korea.. Gowoonsesang.. Weird and long name.. It a foam cleanser.. I like the smell.. But I still don't see the effect on my skin yet because I've just use it for two days.. Hope that my skin will show some difference after 2 weeks...

Happy holiday Sharon.. Enjoy your holiday while you still can.... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment