Gossip Girl -- Blair Waldorf's Tiffany's shower

I can't get these Tiffany's shower scene out of my head after watching Gossip Girl last night!
It was sooooooooo gorgeous and elegant.
I can't stop staring at the details while watching!
I love the baby turquoise so much. With pearls hanging around added some mild luxurious touch. 
I wish to have a shower like this too instead of the traditional red and maroon.
Ahhhhhhh......  *in.my.dream* <--quoted by farhanahzolkefli

See snapshots below :

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5


So what do you think??
Watch Gossip Girl for more detail!


3 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it!!! And the waitresses are dressed like Audrey Hepburn....SO COOL!!!! I wish my shower will be like this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya! Look so luxurious right? I love the baby turquoise so much! <3

    ReplyDelete