ドイツ村 The German Village Illumination

Yey! I've just finished my exam and I'm ready to rock and roll blog!
I believe you have seen my Facebook profile picture as a sneak peek of what I'm going to post today right?
Yes yes!! I'm going to blog about Illumination !
I went to the Tokyo German Village (ドイツ村)  right on the afternoon I finished my exam. (was invited by my senior)

#1



Now I'm going to show you the photos that me (and yw) took that day.
The photos may be blurry or out of focus because we haven't really learn how to take photos in low light.
But nonetheless, here are some of the outcome. =)

#2
The pavilion 

#3

#4
In case you don't know, this is me =D

#5
Tree that wears millions of LED

#6
The magic bubbles! 

This is so amazing! The bubbles actually burst into fumes! Have you ever seen something like this?
Watch the video to get what I mean.


Right?? Are you amazed??????? 
Yes I did! Not only me! Even the elders were so excited and tried to poke the bubbles! =D

#7







Now enjoy the rest of the illumination! 
(it was only around 5pm when the photo was taken!)







#8
the balloons

#9
sunshine 

#10

#11

 #12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

 #20

Now the Illumination walk!
The walk is so long and beautiful! 
Just like you are in  a galaxy seeing the stars above you!

#21

#22

#23


Isn't it beautiful? 


#24
A view from the exit.

Photo of us! 
I think I'm better at shooting portrait. What do you think? Which one is better?

#25
Taken by me 

 #26
 Taken by him 


#27
The Candy tree!


#28
A photo of me in the sparkling fountain. 





This place is a lot similar to Malaysia's iCity. I even done a post about it 1 year ago!
But of course this park is a lot bigger and more interesting. 
500yen per entry and you have to wear thick enough if you wanna go there. Better with scarf and Kairo etc. Because it is so cold that you can die!
Luckily I survived. 

(no vulgar.. just memes)



#29
E.T

#30

That's all for today guys! Hope you enjoy it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment