Yellow Red & Brown Autumn

This is the very first Autumn in my life. And I've fallen in love with it deeply... 

Reason 1:
I wanted it to come so badly after a long disastrous summer. After the 311 earthquake, Japan had been restraining the power usage all over the country due to the failure of nuclear generator. For any household or organization that exceed the electric usage over certain amount will be fined. (from what I heard)  Thus we had been studying without any air conditioner (only once a fortnight) for the whole summer. (Imagine the heat when you can't even stand it when you sleep without an air cond in Malaysia)

Reason 2:
The Fall / Winter Collection is  superb! I can wear thick fleece or leather jacket without sweating! In fact I'm still freezing in it! And yeay! Got my very first pair of boots too!

Reason 3:
Autumn is such a romantic + beautiful season. With all  the leaves turn from green to yellow and to brown, you feel like you are in a Winter Sonata filming site!


Last week, Malaysians from Kantou Region met up just to go and have a look at the brown leaves.
I was like "go see leaves eh? nice?? really ah?"
There are a lot of gardens in Japan that are full with brown leaves now so you can pick whichever you feel like visiting. We went to the Showa Kinen Park at Tokyo Tachikawa.
I was still doubting if it's that interesting to look at leaves until.................... I see the scenery myself.  =)

Get ready to rock and roll?

#1



#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

What do you think?? Beautiful right?
Just like a picture from the frame!
You can even rent a boat and row!
#7

#8
 This is the spot where we did our picnic and Frisbee. 

#9
 Another spot in another area. 

#10
The only yellow tree standing

#11
 the red leaves (momiji)

#12
 the yellow leaves (icchou)
Edited. Do you like it?
my friend actually said that the leaves are delicious! 

#13

#14

#15
 =)

#16
Our boots with dried momiji









Do not utter a word.. Just keep viewing....














The evening view (Sunset)

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22


Told you it was beautiful right?? I edited none of the Sunset photos above and it still look this gorgeous!


Now some photos of us before ending the post..=)

#23

#24
I held so long not to laugh just to take this photo! =D 

#25
 Bollywood style..

#25


That's all for now!
Hope you enjoy the post and also wish that I have influenced you to love autumn! 


Do leave comments to tell me what season you like the most and why =)  





How to get here :
Tachikawa Station (立川駅,Tachikawa-eki)


0 comments:

Post a Comment