Early Christmas Message

Christmas and Holiday are just around the corner!!! 
I really can't wait for it! 
Presents, holiday, shopping, etc...... 




I've waited this season for so long and now I somehow don't want it to reach. 
Ironic right?
Because once it arrives, and eventually ended, then I have to wait for the next year to come. 
You get what I mean? 
Do you have this kind of feeling? 
It's just like how you love Sunday but you also have to accept the fact that the next day is Monday. 



(sorry.... infected with meme virus... hahaha! )





As for this year, I don't do Christmas Wishlist.
Because I think I have enough of everything and I'm grateful for everything I have =)



...........................................


ok la..... Not really don't want anything la....
But mostly is because none of my friends here celebrate Christmas....
Unlike in Malaysia where I have church services to attend and family members to hug and pressie exchange etc.
So what for do a Christmas Wishlist and disappoint myself?

But no matter what, I still love Christmas and the feelings it give me will never ever change. =)


PEACE     LOVE     JOY



I love presents too. 
Presents are MOST welcome if you intend to give me one =D


That's all for now!
Wanna share a music video by Jason Chen to wish you guys an early Christmas. 
May blessings be showered on each and everyone of you 






0 comments:

Post a Comment