♥ My Christmas 2011 ♥

A short post bout what YW and I did on Christmas =)

We went to Ginza to look around (no money to buy) all those famous branded stores. For the first time in my life I entered so many A-listed stores in a day. But sadly, I can't purchase a thing because it is too far beyond my finance capability.... But YW said I should feel proud because I was the youngest visitor in every stores I visited that day. XD

We went to visit Tokyo for the very first time after staying in Japan for almost 9 months.
It was 100 times beautiful than I thought! It looks absolutely gorgeous with lights on =)

#1

#2
 Can you not agree with me?

#3
Photo of us with Tokyo Tower. 

YW and I both agree that Tokyo Tower look quite similar to Eiffel Tower.  The only difference that we can spot is that Eiffel Tower has a gap in the middle section while Tokyo Tower has none. Can you spot the other difference?

And yup! Of course we had our christmas dinner =)
At a very decent restaurant called RIGOLETTO in Roppongi Hills.  

#4

#5


The ambiance was great  and romantic. Added some fine luxury touch. 

#6

The restaurant offered their Christmas course that day for 8000¥ per head. 
Yes. I repeat. 8000¥ (around RM320) per head
Come to think of it,  it is really damn expensive! I still don't understand why I would actually agree to go to such place.
I've digested it and it had came out from my body this morning. 
But it was a great try. Consider trying it again next year! =D
Now let me show you guys what I had yesterday. 

#7
We sat right in front of the appetizer preparing counter.

#8
 The Appetizer. 
(Clockwise from right. Pate de Champagne Champignon Paste with Truffle Flavor, Canadian Lobster Carpoccio Cauliflower Mousse and Bisque,Snow Crab Croquettse Saffron Aioli Sauce, Tasmanian Oceantrout Confit Sour Cream Cheese and Herb Salad.)

#9
The Pasta.
(Homemade Pappardelle Iberico Pork Cheek Porcini Mushroom Ragout Sauce with Parmiggiano)

#10
The Fish 
(Japanese Seaperch Poele "Yuzu Kosho" Citrus Pepper Butter Sauce Batargo Salad)

#11
The Meat.
("Rossini" Grilled Selected Beef Fillet and premium French Foie gras Madeira Sauce)

#12
Dessert
(White Chocolate and Premium Cream Cheese from Hokkaido Machimura Ranch Terrine Assorted Berries Sorbet)

All the names are so long, difficult and never easy to remember. What do you think?
I tried Foie gras for the very first time and I sort of  like it. But I can't make myself to like the half cooked beef. It felt so plastic and hard to chew. Sorry, not my type. So I left half of the meat untouched. =( 

However, the Pasta and fish were superb! 
The Pasta were so chewy and the texture were just right for me. And the cooked fish were so fresh and original. They hardly use any additive except for pepper and butter. 

Lastly, the dessert! It was my favorite and I love the whole combination so much! =D
So nice and addictive! I want more dessert!!!!

Overall, I give 4/5 for this restaurant. I should have give higher marks but because of the half cooked beef, I felt like puking. Thus minus the part. 
Those who are visiting Roppongi Hills can give this place a try =)

 I got my Xmas gift from the love too =)

#13
Christmas Charms

Thanks for reading! Hope you have fun! Wish all of you Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!




0 comments:

Post a Comment