Happy New Year 2012

Time flies... In not more than 2 hours, 2011 is going to end.
2012 can't wait to show itself and I still doubt whether the end of the world is around the corner.
No matter what, I have live my life to the fullest, (by not scoring distinction for any subject and buried myself in books) and I shall not ill-treat myself even a bit =D gotta love myself more ♥ 


Overall, 2011 has been a good year for me. In fact, a very great one. 

  1. I have won a golden ticket and the opportunity to study in Japan that only few can obtain. 
  2. I have went to Disneyland & Universal Studio Japan. I will not forget all those fun rides =D
  3. Traveled to Taiwan with my own saving.
  4. Bought and received a few pieces of luxuries. (C,T,T,T  )
  5. Squeezed the cow's nipple. I know this sounds weird.. But it's exclusive okay? How many of you tried this before? 
  6. Visited some world heritages in Osaka.
  7. Have my very first pair of Converse sneaker.
  8. Have 98 followers in Instagram. I thought I can reach 100 before 2011 ends. But seems impossible =D Anyway, I will work hard on it!
  9. Owned an iPhone. Friends around me should have known how much I wanted one back in Malaysia. 
  10. Cheesie retweeted my tweet! About the NHK thingy. You can viewed it here
  11. Ran in a 3.2km marathon for 27.58 mins despite having asthma. 
  12. Experienced/Touched/Tasted/saw the real snow 2 days ago. You don't know how excited I was!
  13. Tried snowboarding for the very first time and guess what, I can slide like a pro! =D  Nah... Just joking.. haha! 
  14. Learned to catch like a pro. Ever heard of UFO catcher? hehe.. It's the machine with a lot of soft toys in it and you can only press the button twice to make the electronic arm to catch the toy you desire. 
  15. Had the most expensive dinner ever. Can read about it here.    
  16. Become the onwer of a Nikon DSLR & Fujiflim Instax =D
  17. Went to Linkin Park's concert. My very first concert!! You can read about it here
  18. Homestayed in a Japanese family.
These are those that I can remember for the time being.. I got lots more.. But you guys can viewed it in my timeline.  But the best part of these memories is that my baby YW is a part of all those. So glad that he came to my life and joined me in every bits of it. =) 
I love you baby. I really do. 

Lastly, Happy New Year to all the readers and may 2012 be a good year to all of you!






0 comments:

Post a Comment