❄❄❄White White Snow!! ❄❄❄

I went for ski trip last week with a bunch of Malaysian at Myoko, Niigata.
According to my friend, this ski site is quite popular in Japan. People from all around Japan will eventually come here for snowboard or ski. Japanese always love the snow-activities when it comes to winter.   

That was my first encounter with snow and I was really surprised that it looked so clean, white, THICK and............ FLUFFY!
Just as if you are holding the flour but this one freezes you hand >.<
Oh ya.... Forgot to mention that it was also the first time I have ever seen a snowboard or ski equipment. Can't believe that I will actually stand on a piece of board that tied up my legs and slide down from a hill full of snow. CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

#1
   
First gondola for bringing us up the hill



#2
Thick thick snow covering the cars 

#3

#4
Sunrise

#5
The Snow blower

#6

#7
I can hardly open my eyes because the reflection of the snow hurt my eyes @.@

#8

Photos below are all taken up the hill while snowboarding using ONLY my iPhone. The reason I wasn't bringing my camera is because I was afraid that I will spoil the camera by massive falling while snowboarding. =.=  And that was really a good choice! Because I fell backward and forward so many times that I can hardly stand. Talk about old granny... Now I really understand what they feel! You wanna stand so much but it's SO hard and used up so many calories!!!! Have to got lots of determination!!!
Ok ok, enough will the exaggeration... Now lets view the photos.

#9
BIG FAT THICK SNOW

#10

#11
My Snowboard and I

#12
It was snowing and I had to cover up my face so that I can breathe~

#13
Resting and camwhoring ♥

#14

#15
三楂 S.H.E

#16
Sand Snow-bathing =D


That's all for the time being! Hope you enjoy the post!
Have you ever seen so much snow before? =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment