Keep Calm and........ Carry on?

Hey guys..
Sorry that I have not been posting anything for such a long time.
Seriously my 4th year studies is hard and I'm mostly occupied by reports, experiments and studies.
I seriously have no idea what I'm doing..
I've lost the purpose of being here.
I would really love to not push myself so hard but all the reports are driving me crazy not mentioning that my mid term is coming VERY SOON...
OOOWWWHH... Why is life so hard?

And speaking of which, I myself have no interest in studying what I'm studying anymore.
But in order to stay in Japan, I need to continue my degree here or else I have to get my ass back to Malaysia.
Dilemma! 
Oh man.... Have to get myself to continue my reports!   sleep now!
Guess the Queen will save me right?
Guess I have to change my phone screen saver to this one instead of "Keep Calm and live like Blair Waldorf"! haha!



Until next time! Do remember to keep calm and carry on!



0 comments:

Post a Comment