Happy Birthday to me

Firstly, I would like to thank EVERYONE who wished me through Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Line, IMessage, Instagram and even BeatBox!
Thanks a lot for remembering (although I know that it's all because of the birthday reminder) my birthday! =)

My 21st birthday has been a blast and I was delighted. It was really a worth remembering one.
Apart from birthday wishes, I received a lot of unexpected gifts from unexpected person too!
I love all of them and I will use it well!

As I mentioned in last post, I received a homehostel-made cake from my fella hostelmates! The cake was so nice with crunchy layer on the outside and soft chocolate filling within. And yes, I love fruit cake a lot and thus I love the peaches and tangerines as topping! Thanks lovelies! I love the cake a lot!









Among the gifts I received. Thanks for ALL these! Love each and every one of them.


 feather earrings//silicon piglet diner set//hair accessories//yellow tote with bunny//mini colorful crystal photo frame





 baobao Issey Miyake tote
I have always adore this very unusual yet funky tote =D





 ponpon skirt//sanrio hello kitty pursebag





Chanel
A symbol of ladylike and maturity




Being 21 is irony for me. 
It means more freedom by stepping into the world of adulthood but at the same time, it means more responsibility and self decision. 
Guess I can't change that no matter how much I loathe the fact right?

To those who are in their twenties, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
To those who are turning twenty soon, welcome to join me
To those who are still in their 1x, appreciate well.


Till then! =)



Signing off with love,
From the 21 years old gorgeous me.





4 comments:

  1. did i wish you already? =X better be safe! wish u again! happy belated birthday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday darling.. <3 May your your days be blessed and filled with joy...;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete