10 Things (17/7)

10 things on last few weeks!


 #1
Brunch at Ding Tai Fung Japan =.=
Not very nice though.. 
But still it was my first attempt after  I missed the chance when I was in Taiwan.




#2
Tea at Laduree Ginza. 
I was so excited to go there only to found out that they have limited flavors of macarons and to make thing worst, it taste nothing like the ones in Paris. 
Even the random macaron shop in Shinjuku is better than this. 
Such a disappointment!
 



#3
Had a relaxing flower bath =)




 #4
Bought a novel to feed my soul




#5
Happy to meet (literally~) Bosco Wong! >.<




#6
Did an experiment which I really understood.  Usually I have no idea what's the purpose on doing experiments. 



 #7
A homemade hostelmade cake by my fellow gal friends here!
Isn't it adorable?
It did not only look good but taste good as well!
Crispy on the outside and moist in the inside!
Mammania!!



#8
Visited Turkey Arabic Town in Disneysea Tokyo. 
Had a really fun day!




#9
Saw so many Duffies for the first time in my life. 



#10
Had dinner at T.G.I Friday. 
Miss the food really much!
This is Chicken BLT by the way. 
Sinfully nice =)






Have a great week ahead readers! =)




6 comments:

  1. Very nice. :)

    mt
    http://www.meitzeu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow japan also got ding tai fung? lol. u syok la enjoying ur flower bath sumore. and yessss! those experiment i usually dunno what it is about.. all just follow procedures and get result that's it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a flower bath, seems really relaxing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaloh! Ding tai fung at Shinjuku! XD
    not very nice but full house lo! Have to wait for at least 30 mins to get served!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u should try it!! it is REALLY nice =)

    ReplyDelete