10 Things (18/8)

Sorry guys! Haven't been updating my 10 Things lately due to my oh-so-awesome July that has been keeping me busy!

So here is it =)
Part of my 10 things.
Actually I do wish that I can write a special edition of "50 things" but I have not sort out everything in my camera yet so I'll just feast your eyes one at a time okay?




Colorful Xiao Long Bao from Paradise Dynasty Paradigm Mall
#1



 Leg massage in Phuket
#2



 Watching sunset with the love one
 #3




Be close to mother nature
#4



Took vain + big asshxle photos with him ♥
#5




Manicure for RM15 (look childish though)
#6




First time with Qatar
#7




The Oppa Gangnam Style MV
#8




Day out with the pretties
#9




#10
Last but not the least, FAMILY REUNION




4 comments:

  1. arhh! colourful siao long pao!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno when i'm going to penang leh... Raya now and the traffic is in massive jam!! especially the bridge!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Looking great during July. :)

    mt

    Meitzeu @ Blog

    Meitzeu @ Facebook

    Meitzeu @ Twitter

    ReplyDelete