Spain & Gaudi

Whenever people mentioned Spain, Gaudi will be related immediately.
And whenever Gaudi is mentioned, Spain will be related as well!

Do you know who is "GAUDI"?

I've blogged about him before in my Sagrada Familia post.
Do view it if you haven't.  =)

Went to see several Gaudi's masterpieces on my last trip to Barcelona.
And photos of this places will be posted below!



Sagrada Familia 
#1





#2




Casa Batllo
#3




#4




#5



 Park Guell
#6




#7




#8




#9



Hope you like the photos! =)



(I'm too busy with coming soon exams, assignments, reports, 
presentations etc so I'll be posting lesser starting this week. 
Will be photoblogging instead of the writing
 long winded post if I'm free! 
So sorry! Please continue to support! xoxo)

Pictures taken using Tamron 18-270mm lens





0 comments:

Post a Comment