10 Things (3/9)

10 Things of the week =)


21st presents from the parents 
#1
In case you are wondering why is the ring not a key, well you know...
My mum isn't really mentally prepared to "unlock" me and give me total freedom YET.
But I don't think that it will happen cause she says I'm forever her girl!! XD




Favorite breakfast (Dim Sum) with family members
#2



Met Teddy the cute!
#3
Galaxy print blouse from Forever 21




Found out that there is actually a UFJ Bank in Auto City!!!
Anyone knows it before me??
#4




Went to Auto City because dad wanted to pay some credit cards bill and coincidently Ella (S.H.E) was having her promo tour there and I was just like less than 5 meters away from her! 
But unfortunately I didn't have any camera with me except for iPhone. 
I was lucky that the beer lady handed me I think a VIP pass! 
But my family has school next day and we had to go home early. =(
#5



3rd polaroid with Jess XD
Look at how much we have changed!
#6




Reunion with my soul-mates! 
But so sad that we can only meet after another 365 days!
#7




My one and only banana leaf Nasi Lemak in Sungai Petani
#8




Beautiful sunrise on the day I was leaving for Japan
#9




The bridge that make me excited every time I cross it
#10



That's all for now! 
Hope you have a great week ahead! =)



2 comments: