10 Things (14/3)

It's time for 10 Things update!
It has been not-really-happening-but-quite-happening-when-it-happens moment for me recently cause I have restrain myself from going out a.k.a spending unnecessary money too much as possible.
But when I visit the city, I'll make sure that I enjoy to the max! XD

I'm having one month holiday at the moment but unfortunately I still have to bury myself in piles of sheets and books for revisions for the upcoming university entrance examination.
I don't know how to overcome this but so far one step at a time and I hope miracle will happens like it always does.

Enough will the lament and see what are the 10 things up on today's post!


#1
Girls day out on the last day of school which was 13 days ago XD





#2
This blood-sucking expensive but not nice Macha Ice Blended from Godiva
Trust me, Starbucks's Macha Frap is much nicer and wallet friendly. 



#3
Road trip with 2 of my classmates





#4
Dinner at Jory's house
You can read more about it here



#5
Met this interview happening when we were walking down at Harajuku Street
I think he's a well-known TV host cause everyone stop to take a photo of him but I have no idea who is he. Do you??



#6
Burger date 



#7
Got my hair cut and coloured
Call me Red Riding Hood
It's not that red actually. Maybe it's because of the light effect. 



#8
Toast box!
At last I got the chance to try it after seeing Instagram star Chaaantszying having it for so many times in Hong Kong. I have mine in Japan by chance.
It was so tall and I was so glad the cafe serves decent toast box =)
Yummy!

*I still cannot get use to see myself in bangs*



#9
Made curry for lunch 2 days ago....
Not bad right?
Looks like those from Mamak... XD
*self praising* (don't shoot me please)












Last but not the least, my proudest dish so far in this millenium.....











May I present you......













#10
Nasi Lemak!

Made 100% by myself! YW did help to fry the chicken though.
Both of us had the urge to eat Nasi Lemak so sudden that we cannot help but to make it ourselves.
We searched for a lot of blogs and sites for recipe that suit us most (because it's hard to find some ingredients that are only available in Malaysia) and made some improvement on it. 
Luckily I brought along the ikan bilis with me!
Do you know how hard is it to find the kacang(nuts) here in Japan?? Some more it's so expensive!! >.<
As for the sambal, we made it last night and left it overnight before having it this afternoon.
We were so satisfy with our first attempt in making this traditional Malaysian dish!
Anyone here requesting for the recipe? 



That's all for the time being!
Hope you enjoy the post and tell me what made you day in the past few weeks =)
I'll be happy if you are willing to share it.



2 comments: