Invitation to the Boling's (๑╹ڡ╹๑)

We were invited to join the Boling family for dinner last Saturday!
Everything was so random and sudden but we were really glad that Jory invited us and even gave us a to and fro ride from our college to his house!
Jory is actually YW and Jyun's host family but due to YW's over exposing about my details during his stay at Jory's house last two summer, I got invited to join them for dinner for the first time and get to know the whole family last year.

Jory is an American while his wife, Noriko is a Japanese.
Which means, they have extremely cute biracial children!!
Love each and everyone of them because they are sooooooooooooooooo adorable!!


Let me introduce you the 3 rangers!

#1
The big brother 
So handsome that I make him my unofficial boyfriend.. hehehe..
oops! Sorry YW~~ 




#2
The big sister
 If I'm a boy, I'm gonna put a ring on her hand straight away! 


#3
The younger sister
The younger sister is still not acquainted to me YET but I believe we will be like playing around on my next visit! XD



Noriko is a very good cook!
I remember on our first visit she made us Mexican Tacos and this time was homemade pizzas and some side dishes!
The foods do not only look good but taste awesome as well!
I have trouble choosing my favorite dish of the night because seriously I love them all =)


#4


#5
left : salami pineapple pizza | right : egg & tuna pizza


#6
yakisoba
Noriko purposely made the yakisoba extra spicy because she knew that we love spicy food a lot!
Saw the dark brown dish behind? That is chicken cooked with forgotten-what-sauce.
But it was so well cooked with soft texture that we don't need effort to chew it! XD


#7
Golden salad
I dunno why I gave it that name.. It came into my mind just like that XD
But honestly, the salad is superb! (o^-')b!



#8
Fried Chicken fillet & Fries 
Finger food for meal or Sake!



#9



#10
The happy boy waiting to start feasting!


#11


That's all for this post! 
Hope you enjoy it! =)


Thanks again to Jory and the family for the dinner and hospitality! 
Don't laugh when you read this post! XD
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


2 comments: