10 Things (21/6)

Time for 10 things again!
I've been to busy to update 10 Things post every week now.
I have no idea what am I busying with but I can hardly spare time for it. haha!
I have been going out frequently these days.
So there are a lot of gathering pics with sums up my 10 Things for this week.
Well, life would be boring without friends right? =)


#1
Cheese~~~~!



We had a clam party with all the foreign students in KNCT.
There are Malaysians, Vietnamese, Mongolian, Ethiopian, and Indonesian. 
Can you guess their nationality? =) 
On the table are around 10 different dishes of clam XD


 #2
Left : Breakfast | Right : Lunch
I feel so blissful that my senior prepared these for me during my stay at her place. 
I cannot be more thankful to her! Although it's simple but she had to wake up early to make me these! 
Felt so loved  
 Thank you!!!!


#3
Long time no see friends


#4
Spot the odd thing in this picture!




#5
The Beach
I have been waiting for a year for summer to go to the beach. 
Although I didn't swim but I enjoyed the breeze and the calm effect it gives me.  



#6
Sawadeeka~
Had Thai cuisine at a Thai restaurant nearby our neighbourhood.
I blogged about this place before! You can view it here
They serve decent localised Thai food. Which means no "too spicy" or "too extreme to taste bud" flavours. 
I can't wait to go back to hometown for authentic Thai food!! 



#7
Handmade raccoon crochet phone pouch 

#8
Yam Seng!! (cheers)
 Had a drinking session with the Chinese on the last day of school before summer holiday starts! 


#9
dessert
Always love spongy cake that is not too sweet and artificial flavour. 


#10
You are my sunshine
 Do you love sunflower? I'm gonna blog about it soon! =) 
Stay tune!


xoxo




2 comments:

  1. The Spongey Cake looks really tempting!! *drools* Where to get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie! Welcome to my blog! =)
    The cake is from 不二家 (FUJIYA) at almost every corner in Kantou Japan.

    ReplyDelete