I'm back!

In the wink on an eye, my exhausted entrance exam preparation + examination have come to an end!
Still not sure whether it will end in a graceful way or not. 
I guess we'll just wait and see the result next week! 
The past few weeks had been awful (but I still try to cheer up myself) with mid term exam and 3  entrance exams for 2 consecutive weeks.
Not to mention that I have to travel to the university itself to sit for the exam! These made me understand the feeling of the ancients when they have to travel to Beijing just to sit for exam!
古人到北京考状元,我到东京考大学.

FYI, the academic structure in Japan is different from Malaysia which have many intakes.
In Japan, they have only one which is on April. 
To ensure a placement to the university of your choice, you will have to sit for their entrance exam and interview a year before which happen to fall between May-August and the rest is up to the university to decide whether to enroll you or not. 
That is why student have take exams from up to 4 university as backup because if you can't get any placement, you cannot go to university for the next year. Scary right???

Anyway it's over now and whatever happens, I will try to accept it with open heart (although deep inside I still want my first choice university). 

Enough with the writing and I'll show you some of the photos I snapped last few weeks. 

#1
A very unusual spanish restaurant we discovered in Shinjuku Lumine EST.
The interior design is beyond ordinary so we decided to visit it without thinking twice!
I got a video of it in my instagram!
Pardon me for the quality of the video because I have no idea why Android's Instagram is so lousy........
Gonna blog about this place soon so stay tuned!


#2
A limited edition sakura shower gel and lotion from Body Shop.
I was attracted to the packaging and then it followed me to the cashier..... 


#3
 Banana muffin from Starbucks. 
Something sweet to spark up my study mood.


#4
A comfy pillow I got from Runway Channel for signing up as member.
Wanted the Emoda one but it was out of stock!!


#5
 I used to hate eating in a Okonomiyaki Restaurant but I'm in love with it now. 
This I present you my favorite Okonomiyaki Mix =)




#6
 This is how Potato Monja look like before it was being fried on the hot pan. 
Monja is a kind of Okonomiyaki jusy that it's sticky and doesn't make you feel full. 

Monjayaki (もんじゃ焼き?) (often called simply "monja") is a type of Japanese pan-fried batter with various ingredients. It is similar to okonomiyaki but monjayaki, a specialty of the Kantō region, is made with a dough more liquid than is okonomiyaki. The ingredients are finely chopped and mixed into the batter before frying. The mixture is far runnier than okonomiyaki, and it has a consistency comparable to a pool of melted cheese when cooked. It is then eaten directly off the grill using a small spatula.       
taken from Wikipedia


#7
French Fries covered with cheese. I miss cheesy wedges from KFC! 


#8
Adidas Originals sneaker I got for myself. 
Actually I just got it for fun.. But to make it sounds more sophisticated, I tell everyone that I bought it for myself as my birthday present. haha!  Vain right?


#9
Ramen again! 


#10
Met up with friends before all of us separate to our next journey.  


#11
Yours truly feeling great without any burden for the moment... 



=======================================================================



Do you like the instax mini 8 in pastel?
Good news is I'm selling it now!
Only limited pieces are available.
email me at princesshours91@gmail.com for details if you are interested!




4 comments:

  1. but that's very scary.. what if we couldn't decide which university we are about to enter cause one year can make a very big difference. Malaysia style, last minute decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything has to be decided beforehand and no last minute decision in Japan...
    Which make things very intense! >.<
    You also feel scary after reading it right? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the adidas sneaker!! And good luck for your entrance exam hehe :D miss you la!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe! thanks Yuh Jiun! <3
    i will make u notice me everyday! XD

    ReplyDelete