Spain Mania

We found this gem of the town at the 7th floor of Lumine EST in Shinjuku!
Maybe a lot of people already knew it but believe it or not, that was my first time although I usually visited Lumine 1 and Lumine 2 located just beside the train station.
I was surprised by the interior deco and design of the food cafes inside there especially this one!

#1


#2


#3


#4




Not only the deco are one of a kind, they serve decent Spanish Paella too(of course not as good as those in Spain!).

#5
Seafood Paella


#6
Vege Paella ( I like this better )


#7
The starter


#8
TALL churro and us 


#9
Name cards come in different colours



Paellan Peaces
Shinjuku Lumine EST
Tel : 03-6457-8635


photos taken by Sony Xperia Z


1 comments:

  1. I like the seafood pella! Looks cheezy and yummm :D

    ReplyDelete