10 Things (12/2)

10 Things of the week is here again! =)
I started to realise that in most of my 10 Things posts, 5 out of 10 happy things would be about FOOD.
Guess that FOODS play a big role in making me happy!


#1
Kawaii coffee art
If you have been following my blog, I am sure that you have read about my first coffee art attempt in Chiba. If you have not, click here. You have no idea how excited I was! I finished the drinks without ruining the drawing!




#2
Girls night in the "jail"
It was a great night with the girls in the "jail"  with different sort of "experiment" food in beaker, syringe or milk bottle. Should I blog about this place soon?


#3
Sunshine
Mushroom pie and Pumpkin soup for brunch that day where I was all alone. For me, it's a very "BIG" thing to accomplish for being in Tokyo alone because I have get used to having YW by my side. But hey, I was doing fine! =)


#4
Beautiful sunset


#5
The favourite Terimayo Don  in our college 
You have no idea how tasty and how crazy are the students here towards this bowl of Don(rice)! It's basically fried chicken covered in teriyaki sauce, mayonnaise and some shredded nori (seaweed). And that white thingy? It's a 80% boiled egg.     
   

#6
Bond girls? 
We had psychology lesson in this look, with shades and masks on. Do you know what we feel and can you guess our emotion in this way? Read more about it in my Dayre =)  


#7
Spork
I was so amazed to see this spoon fork like thing I got from purchasing my bento in 7-Eleven Japan. It's so convenient and amazing! You don't need a spoon and a fork to eat anymore if you have this. Just when I decided to name it "spork", I found out that this thing already been named "spork" or "foon" in Wiki. The person who invented this is remarkably genius!


#8
Dwarf Ramen
In fact, it is not a dwarf ramen. I named it that way because it has this BIGGER-than-the-palm triangle nori(seaweed) which look like a dwarf's hat. This ramen shop actually serve a very decent syōyu ramen with abundant green onion. I kinda like it, not too salty or dilute and taste absolutely perfect. 


#9
Season of light
My favourite season is around the corner again! =)
Can't wait to see more lights up.


#10
What else do we do after exam? hahahaha!
Furthermore it is the last month of the year and there are a lot to celebrate and be grateful about!
So let's dance and celebrate! =)


Hope you have a great week ahead.
x


0 comments:

Post a Comment