Blacows...the best burger on planet?

I don't know if my Instagram fellas remember or not but I did post an overpriced photo of a burger 2 months ago on my feed. YW and I were actually craving for burger on that weekend so after reviewing a few suggestions, we decided to visit BLACOWS, a burger restaurant located in Ebisu Tokyo for serving the best burger on the planet (claimed by a food blog). This restaurant used only black Wagyu beef, hence the name Bla(ck)cows.


#1
Big Blacows



I was surprised by the tower tall (around 15cm) burger secured by a skewer. Well, not only me, other visitors were staring at my plate too when it was served to me. "How on earth she is going to finish off that?" I heard. 
Yes, indeed, I didn't finish it by myself. 
In my whole life, I have not tasted any burger this 高い (definition: high or expensive, in this contest, it means both) priced at 2600¥ (around RM80 or 25USD). 

The reason why Big Blacows cost twice as much as the normal lunch is because it has its ingredients doubled. Two big patties, egg, a slice of tomato, cabbage, onions, lots of cheese and lots of avocados. 


#2
 BLT burger

After finishing our burgers, both of us agree that the term "best burger on the planet" is too much of exaggeration. 
Truly the burger was cooked into perfect texture and the meat was juicy too. However I do feel that the patty is a little out of taste. If you can munch the whole burger in one bite, I think everything will fuse evenly inside your mouth. 

#3
Closer view of Big Blacows

#4
Interior


#5


#6
Unaware that I was being shoot


#7
I was holding the skewer  until the very last bite

Verdict : I would rather spent half of the price I paid for Big Blacows for other burger on the menu. 
I had a hard time finishing Big Blacows because I have to disassemble everything and eat it like the way I savour chicken chop. I was already so full by the time I finished 1/3 of the burger.  

Ratings
Food : 4/5
Service : 3/5
Ambience : 4/5

BLACOWS
日本, 東京都渋谷区恵比寿西2丁目11-9
+81 3-3477-2914



#8
OOTD with moving train as background
Don't judge, I was at my heaviest when this photo was taken. Guess it was forgivable since I just came back from Malaysia at that time right? 

Hope you enjoy the post! 
x

2 comments: