10 Things (2/15)

My previous 10 Things post was a month ago. 
I guess my weekly 10 Things has now become a monthly thing. hahaha!
That is because I was REALLY busy ( I will still be busy for a few weeks) for my finals and graduation thesis submission. OMG I still can't believe that I'm going to graduate in a month time! *pops confetti*

So I guess post about Turkey has to be put on hold for a while, because I really want to write every detail down nicely without hassle. 

While for now, lets see what are the 10 Things that made my day for the past few weeks. 

#1
CNY titbits all the way from home! I am so glad that although I can't be home for the celebration but at least I got these comfort food from my family and a BIG ang pau (the credit card) from my Dad! 



#2
Wearing Japanese school girl's uniform for the very first time. 


#3
Having our class photo taken in suit. That guy just happened to photo-bombed us.  
I felt so emotional when we were taking the class photo because it implies that all of us are going to separate way soon. I used 3 years getting to know them but at the moment that I start getting used to them, it's the time to say goodbye. 


#4
 OMG SO MUCH CHEESE CAN DIE FRENCH FRIES


#5
 Dinner with the bunch on the first day of Lunar New Year


#6
 Cheeky face sandwich made by hippo that made me burst out laughing the moment I opened the Tupperware lid. 


#7
Snow storm in the whole Japan causing massive trouble. But it's beautiful right?


#8

My Instagram photos got featured in these two accounts! 
Yeay!


#9
My final year's exam is over and now I just have to finish the thesis to get graduate =)


#10
The most bizarre gift I got for Valentine's Day



Happiness are something that depends on yourself.
It's not about the surroundings nor the people around you. It's all about you and your attitude.
I feel so sad for my friends who are ALWAYS complaining about their life and keep emphasising on the unfortunate or unlucky things that they had. 

For instance, I got a lot of friends who are still single. Some of them embrace their single life, by going out with their jimui or buddies while some of them feeling jealous about the Vday post people made on their status. Instead of feeling down why don't they made some good dinner for themselves or have some quality time doing something they love?

"Do whatever you can to feel good, because when you feel good, life will be good. The better you feel, the better life will get! Think about, talk about, and focus on the areas of your life that make you feel good, and temporarily keep off the subjects that don't make you feel good. "
The Secret                

Remember that feeling resentment, anger, or any negative emotion attracts it back to you. 
Feeling love attracts love back to you. :)
What you are feeling for another, you are bringing to you.
Hope you have a great week ahead.
x

6 comments:

  1. haha but i believe sometimes facebook is just a place to do all the ranting and stress releasing. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's what our generation do these days. But ranting doesn't make thing any better right?

      Delete
  2. I love the last phrase you have stated there :) Love attracts love. :)

    Such a cute Valentine gift you received!!!

    mt
    Meitzeu @ Blog

    Meitzeu @ Facebook

    Meitzeu @ Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's spread more love to the surrounding =)
      it was from my cheeky bf. XD

      Delete
  3. "For instance, I got a lot of friends who are still single. Some of them embrace their single life,"..... LOL

    ReplyDelete