Hello, I have graduated!

It has been such a long time since I last update the page!
February has been a busy month for me to settle my thesis and presentation, while March has been an interesting month for a lot of gatherings and trips with my friends and family. Not to mention that I was busy clearing up my stuffs to my new apartment as well.
Too many events in this two months which gave  me no time to update anything at all (big fat excuse). But don't worry, here I am, typing words by words under the roof while looking out the window searching for the sight of sakura :)

For those of you who are my Facebook friend, I believe most of you would have know that I have graduate like finally right? Most of my secondary school classmates have started to work while I'm still few steps away from that. Nah, it's ok. One step at a time. Enjoy life while I still can. 
I still cannot imagine what's the life of a salary man working from 8am-4pm with low wedges (for fresh graduates), having no school holiday or summer holiday at all.  *shook head*

Anyway, hopefully, in two more years, I'll get myself ready physically and mentally for that impossible mission of a lifetime. 

3 years studying aboard, in a foreign language and foreign place definitely gave a lot of insight in not only education, but perception to me as well. I wonder how will I feel or think right now if the Japan's society has not change me. Everyone changes. It just happen to us while we are trying to adapt to certain thing. Maybe only my secondary friends know how much I've change (or not?) as they are the ones who knew me before and after I step into this land of rising sun. 

I just want to say that I'm lucky enough to have a chance to study in this high-end technology, fabulous fashion industry but at the same time protective of their culture's land and society. Living in this country has always bring surprises to my eyes because there are so many new and unexpected things to see every day! Crazy awesome electronics or eye-catching fashion and anything from food to vehicles. Which make me wonder going back to Malaysia might cause me bored to death


#1
That's me, holding my certificate (Thanks for the photo Polycarp!)

FYI, in Japan, graduates do not wear the academic dress at all. Instead, they guys wear suit while the gals wear 袴 (はかま, hakama). I have always wanted to wear the mortar board since forever but guess I will not have the chance if I do not finish my studies in country other that Japan. Oh well, others will have think the that they cannot wear the hakama if they do not finish their tertiary studies in Japan. Human O human, why can't you satisfy? haha

Below are a few photos that I've taken on the graduation ceremony. 

#2
Mum, Dad and me holding my certificate (in English and Japanese)

I have purposely invited my parents over to my graduation. So glad that they came =)
Of course, it also mean that I have to be a "tour guide" to bring them around Kantou and Kansai. Which is why I was so busy last week ignoring so many messages and nudges. *shorry*

#3
YW, me, Ayu (an Indonesian) and Ai

#4
Yakiniku on my hand and Saki chan in red

#5
left: Naru-to, the smartest in my class  |  middle: Sakuma, the caring one

#6
Mashu, the amusing guy

#7
Bya (a Mongolian), the tallest friend I have ever had

#8
The 7 of us

#9
My classmates

#10

3 years in an engineering school would have been crucial for me if it wasn't because of my classmates and friends. Thank you all for the memories and lovely times we had together. I will cherish them all and hopefully we can make it out for gathering...even after 10 years later? :D

For my readers, hope you enjoy the post and have learned something about Japanese culture today! ;)

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment