10 Things (4/4)

March has literally been a meaningful, unforgettable and memorable month for me so far. 
Time seems to pass real fast and I have not been efficient on updating my blog post. 
House-moving, graduation, trips, tour guiding, gatherings, meet ups etc all happened to jam in March.
Which means there are a lot of things that made me happy on this month but because I was too busy enjoying it, I didn't seems to take a lot of picture to commemorate it. 
Let me just share some of it which I managed to take a picture of =)

#1
Peace

Earlier this month, a few of us went for graduation trip at 箱根 (Hakone) and 伊豆 (Izu). Both of these places are popular tourist spots among locals and tourists. Picture above were taken at 大涌谷 (Owakudani) which literally translated as Great Boiling Valley. It is a volcanic valley with active sulphur vents and hot springs. There is a local specialty of eggs hard-boiled in the hot springs that turned the boiled eggs to black colour and smell slightly sulphuric. Consuming the eggs is said to increase seven years to your life, and I guess I may live until 107 years old? haha
Those days were fun. I will definitely miss each and everyone of them. 


#2
The foreign students (Poly was the photographer)
Our last BBQ at our favourite BBQ restaurant, mainly because it is cheap and serves lots of varieties.  Having them in the college was fun. I really hope that all of us do not have to be separated. So long guys, until we reunited again!  

#3
Mum and Dad on my graduation
Having my parents in Japan was definitely exciting but tiring for me because they asked so many questions which I once asked others on my first year in Japan. Having to bring them around is not an easy task too as I have to study the map and train schedule beforehand because they couldn't understand Japanese. Nonetheless, it was a fun trip with them in Kantou and Kansai =) 
 #4
At last, 3 years of hard works pays off.

#5
 Spot my parents
My Instagram post got featured again! =)

#6
 It tastes as good as it sounds!

#7
Sakura McD
This set of McDonald's has definitely stir some craze in Japan. The pink bun make its debut (I think?) in Japan and I have already had it twice this week.  FYI, the patty is made of pork so do not worry non-beef-eater =)

#8
Disneysea!
My friend, Povy came to Japan last few days and we managed to catch up at Disneysea! I am glad the girls were having a good time and I look forward in meeting them again back in my country :)

#9
 What's gathering without taking puri shots?

#10
Having hanami with taitai Povy on her birthday at Yoyogi Park. Too bad other girls couldn't make it because they had appointment to attend. The gardens is so pretty with the fully blossomed sakuras. Even though it has just bloomed, the petals have already started to shed when the wind blew. Guess it will not last more than this week because the weather is not behaving. 

That is all for this post.
Hope that it has been a good week to you as well!
Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to count your blessings! <3 p="">
x


2 comments: