A little update :)

It was a cold night so my friends and I decided to have a drink before heading back to our own crib. 
We tumbled across a cozy cafe bar at Shinjuku and instead of the usual hot drinks such as chocolate or latte, we opted for something different this time -- alcohol.
I do not consider myself a drinker but tiny little cup of it definitely does not do any harm :)

#1  


Four of us had different drinks and can you guess what are they?
Clockwise from right is the Hoegaarden beer, the Yamazaki 12 Whisky, Warm Martini Milk and the Southern Peach Cocktail.

I like my warm martini milk a lot. The subtle sweet scent produced by the mixture of warm milk and martini definitely suite my taste and the weather well!

#2

We had fun viewing our photos taken by our friends and I cannot wait to get my hair cut soon! What changes should I make this time?

#3

Good moments are define by good drinks and good company.
I cherish this moment and hopefully there are more to come in 2015 :)
Hope you have a nice weekend and happy holiday.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment