Christmas Wish List 2014


Christmas is around the corner and I know this season may not necessary be ALL about gifts but we can't deny that we are excited of what we might receive from our friends and someone special right? 

I have not make a public Christmas wish list before (as far as I'm concern) but after browsing my previous post, I realised I made a birthday wish list on my 19th birthday which you may read it here
Reading back the post made me realise how lucky I am because more than half of my wishes came true without my notice! #blessed

So this year, I decided to write a christmas wish list to which I can read it again in the next few years so that I can #countmyblessings. 
Note : Girls are materialistic. Do not disagree with me because I am a girl and I know that it's an undeniable fact ;)

#1
Image from Pinterest
Valentino rockstud medium flap bag. This baby look absolutely gorgeous to me. I am in love with Celine classic box shoulder bag too but this one definitely catches my attention more because of the details on the rockstuds! Plus, I prefer chain strap better compared to leather. I could not imagine how much I will scream the moment I open the box and see this (presume that I might receive it someday).


#2
Image from Pinterest
People who know me personally know that I love to bake and cook. So I would be thrill if I can expand my baking and cooking utensils collection! Can you imagine having a big kitchen with complete kitchen utensils and unlimited supply of ingredients? That would be heaven.


#3
Image from Pinterest
BLANKETS! Oh I love blankets! Especially the fluffy ones! All I can do on this winter is bundle up myself and sleep all the way.


#4
Image from Pinterest
I am a big fan of Lanvin perfume! I love all their scent collection but if I must choose, I would say that I like Arpege the best although the new ME smell equally fantastic :)
Besides Lanvin, Givenchy perfumes are my favorite too.


#5
Image from Pinterest
Something monogrammed. It always feel so special to receive something with my own initial on it. 

#6
Image from Pinterest
A ticket to somewhere warm and sandy.


#7
Image from Pinterest
Fresh flowers. What would make a girl happier than receiving big bouquet of flowers? :)
Compare to vivid color flowers, I personally like cream and pale color petals better because they look more sophisticated. They don't even need any colour to make them look attractive!


#8
Image from Pinterest
A notebook planner. I have a hard time choosing a new one EVERY YEAR. I would really appreciate it if anyone can save me the fuss by getting me one :)


#9
Image from Sonymobile
A build-in wifi portable lens from Sony. I am thinking of getting this for myself but I am still hesitating--to get this one for my mobile phone or a better lens for my Sony camera. Too bad this lens is not compatible with its Sony cameras. Or else I will get it without a second thought.  


Girls love everything dainty with fancy wrapping (especially me!). Of course, a gift should not be judge by it's price, be it as small as a piece of cookie. It's the thoughts that counts. 

"The greatest gift you can give someone is you time, your attention, your love, your concern."
  Joel Osteen


This is my wish list for year 2014. This post might actually be useful for "What to get your Girlfriend" too right?;D
Happy Holiday readers and friends. May the joy of this season lead you the way to a bright and prosperous new year :)




2 comments:

  1. "What to get your Girlfriend" sounds so legit haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You can get your special someone everything listed above! hehehe

      Delete