50 Shades of Autumn

It's my favourite season of the year again. After painted this page "RED" on my previous post, I am going to paint it yellow now :)

#1
Taa-dah!
I love to take tons of photos every time I visit places with beautiful scenery. That I am always excited for the kind of feeling when I got the shot. You know, when you feel "Yes, I've got THE ONE.". However on this trip, I have got less satisfactory shots than I expected. Picture #1 was actually a random shot when I crossed the road. I was trying to take a symmetry view but sadly the security guards were chasing us off the road before I manage to adjust my position! haha.  

There are a few popular spots for gingko sight-see every year and we decided to visit Meiji Jingu Gaien (明治神宮外苑) again because the view of ginkgo trees lining up on both sides of the road is just so picturesque and breathtaking. You may view my previous post here

#2


So we invited a few friends to join us and we got to know some new friends through our friends! What a win-win situation right? I love meeting new people, friendly ones especially :) It's good to meet friends who speak the same mother tongue as me on a foreign land. It feels more genuine and intimate. 


#3
couples spotted strolling around

#4
painter were spotted as well

#5

There were so many people that it was impossible to take a picture without anyone in it. I hope I wasn't caught in anyone's picture (which is highly impossible) because I cannot imagine my unprepared weird facial expression or half-closed eyes appearing on their background.  


#6
very serious panda eyes

#7


#8
was caught unprepared
I step across the fence and sat down quickly to get this shot done! 
Luckily the security has not see me doing this or else I'll get chased me hard for steeping on the grass!   
However I was quite embarrassed because the passersby can't stop looking at this thick-skinned foreigner pose non-stop while I kept murmured "faster....get it done faster!" to the photographer. hahaha.   
By the way, do you like my aztec poncho? I bought it last year but didn't manage to wear it until now.


#9


 #10

There are 2 cafes at the end of the ginkgo trees lineup however it seems to be impossible to get a seat during the peak season. How I wish to sit there enjoying a cup of latte while submerging myself under this beautiful ginkgo trees and leaves.

#11

I was the only girl during that outing but I felt comfortable being with them :)
No awkward conversation or moments occurred.
I love this picture a lot. Wonder is it because I wasn't in it? Or because it was taken by me? haha.  


#12

Same place but with different companies definitely give a different memory. Who will join YW and I on our next visit? :)

#13
  

That's all for this post!
Hope you enjoy reading it and have a nice weekend! :)
x

2 comments:

  1. niceeee! happy december! =D
    all your photos very well taken! the trees and the sky so nice!

    #iblogmyway

    ReplyDelete