LINE Friends Store Harajuku

I am sure by now all of you are familiar with the signature green free call and messaging app LINE from Japan.
Debuted in 2011, the company introduced their now-so-famous LINE stickers in limited choices, featuring only their main characters of Brown, Cony, James and Moon.
Due to their popularity in recent years, the characters are made into short movies and (they even made) animated stickers. Early this year in 2015, the characters finally has an official shop selling their merchandises in non other than the hippiest place of Japan - Harajuku.  

#1

Everything inside is seriously cute. Period.
Surrounded by white walls, this whole building make you focus on nothing else but all the cute stuffs printed/moulded/stitched with LINE characters on almost every item you can think of.

#2

#3
Brown's head moved frantically when it is connected to USB port


#4
Phone accessories


#5
Pink for Cony and brown for Brown (notice the engraved silhouette of Brown and Cony?)


Next is a rack filled with LINE (not really) plush toys.

#6


YW was suggesting maybe we should get one these and use it everyday. I look at him, puzzled. I couldn't understand why he wanted to carry a 20x10cm "plush toy" around...everyday? haha. But I laughed so hard when I found out what they really are!
Ladies and gentlemen, the look might fool you but can you guess what are they?

#7

Do not scroll down before you guess!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

#8
Suica pouch!

Did you guess them correctly? It would be rather ridiculous to carry something so BIG for a piece of Japanese touchNgo (Suica) card. But oh well, that's what the Japanese do for the sake of street fashion. 

I gasped in excitement when I saw an almost 2 meter Brown sitting at the corner of the counter. Like SERIOUSLY??! I finally know how Brown's fur felt like and it was one of the dream come true moment for me. Don't get me wrong, I am not a crazy fans of LINE characters. I am just very prone to cute things, especially something fluffy, soft and adorable!

#9

I posted a photo of me sitting on Brown's lap in Facebook and guess what, his laps are soft and firm, just like a sofa! It really felt like those teddy bear you got during your childhood, only this one is 200 times bigger and heavier.

#10
 James, Moon, Jessica and Boss



The basement is all about LINE's collaboration with other brand products. Ready? Let's go.

#11


The basement is also in rectangle (similar to first floor), decorated with minimal furnitures.  
#12


#13
Metal cups


#14
Room candle

#15
LINE's kokechi! (The yellow chick is too damn cute)

#16
Water tumbler

 #17
Tableware | collaboration with Muurla

 #18
Tableware (2)

#19
Swarovski crystal LINE characters! 


#20
This is so cute ♡ 


 #21
I like this corner a lot :)


I ended up buying nothing from the shop because everything is so pricy! Nonetheless, I had fun touring around this shop, which for me, is a LINE museum with so many exclusive LINE character goods that cannot be found elsewhere. Luckily photos was permitted inside the shop and thus making this post possible :)

#22
Photo with Brown. Checked.


For more info on LINE Friends Store Harajuku, please visit their website HERE.

Hope you enjoy the post!
x


6 comments: