My top 5 favorite Instagrammers



I love pretty photos. They give me a gush a peacefulness I cannot describe.
I have always adore people who take great photos, and of course, people who posed well in it.
A good camera can do the trick, but you will also need some skill while handling it.  
Recently, Instagram is filled with with stunning photos in their feed and here I want to introduce 5 of them which I really, really love.   
(best view on desktop)



1. aminuteawayfromsnowing



Did you went "woah" by just looking at the pictures above? I did. Everytime.
I have always love Michelle's travelling photos. She just doesn't stop travelling! (envy much)
Her recent photos of Santorini are simply breathtaking. She came to Japan last spring and actually visited my favorite coffee shop - Omotesando Koffee! 
I love it when she reply her followers. She replied me once, thanking me for the tips I left her, although I don't think she visited the place I suggested. (that's how nice she is!)
Everything look absolutely 100 times better through her lens. 




2. garypeppergirl



I love Nicole's style a lot. She is a vibrant girl and so is her Instagram feed!
Her travelling photos are enviable, and her fashion pieces are even more to die for. All her photos of invitation to fashion week and events took us to the backstage of the fashion world us muggles don't usually see. 
YW and I both love her a lot, although we don't know her personally. 
We are so happy for her recent engagement (she got proposed in Tokyo!) and we can't wait to see her in wedding dress! I wonder which designer gown will she choose to wear on her big day.   




3. eggcanvas



Erica posts pictures of foods which make me feel like flying over to the other side of the world right away. She is the real master of minimalist, by keeping her wardrobe pieces mainly in black and white,  while adding a little bit of contrast with her collection of handbags which I love so much. Celine box? Chanel boy? Mansur Gavriel bucket bag? She has them all. 
Erica is very kind to return "like" on Instagram on my photos once in a while.
I am very "eggcited" to see the notification, thanks a lot Erica if you are reading this :)
  



4. dreachong 


A Singapore Clicknetwork tv host which got high senses for fashion. I love Andrea's photos as they are not only pretty but full with dynamic as well. Bright, vibrant and energetic. She is not those beauty queen but her sophisticated look and great body proportion bring out awesome street style, as well as minimal and contemporary. Everything on her looks so good and she makes me want to buy everything she wears.  




5. nalinnali



She is a forest princess. Her photos have always been about motif, plants and give out refreshing vibes of mysterious and cryptic, in a good way. Her fashion statement is not really my style but I really enjoy looking at the composition of her photos. She is really good in curating her stuffs and her D.I.Y ideas are really one of a kind.   



Do you coincidentally like anyone I mentioned above?
Tell me about your favorite Instagrammers, I would love to hear it.
Hope you enjoy the post :)
x


0 comments:

Post a Comment