Tanah Lot Bali

According to Tripadvisor.com, Tanah Lot is a "must see" attraction in Bali. Before leaving for Bali, I searched and viewed tons of breathtaking photos about this place, so I know exactly what to expect. However, things turned out to look so much better when I see it with my own eyes!

#1
Pura Tanah Lot

Although we were not able to dive into this sacred place, I felt deep satisfaction by just looking at this amazing view. Every problems in my head just was just washed away just by listening to the calming sound of waves. #meditate 

#2


Our ride from hotel to Tanah Lot took around 3 hours (due to heavy traffic) but everything was worth it the moment we see this view. Lucky for us, the weather was fine and the sky were as blue as my high school pinafore! 

#3
Pura Batu Bolong

#4



I wonder why the sea formed such white foam on the surface...
We missed out the chance to visit the temple which is located on a rock just offshore due to high tide :(
Usually during low tide, visitors can walk to to the base of Tanah Lot and into the temple too!

"At high tide, waves flood the causeways making it impossible to cross. At low tide, you may cross to view the rock base where the legendary ‘guardian’ sea snakes dwell in crevices around the Tirta Pabersihan fountain."
 http://www.bali-indonesia.com/ 

#5



My friend just had to do this pose, by sitting at the edge of the cliff, while having the three of us worrying for his safety.  And this was just the beginning....!
But we didn't manage to take super epic photo of him because our hands were not long enough. Furthermore, none of us has wide-lens too!

#6



#7


A little stroll around the shops.

#8
 


#9
Beautiful craftmanship


#10
Yeah, we were that excited XD



#11
My fav photo of myself throughout this trip, but too bad I was photoboomed :(


#12
Something worth remembering :)

I really love the view (I have no idea how many times I repeated this in this post) very very much. I do feel specially calm and peaceful when I am near the sea (not the dirty beach), and able to spend whole day by just looking at it and thinking about life.
Anyone else love to go to the beach as much as I do? I wonder if it's because of my water-sign horoscope....haha

Hope you enjoyed reading this post! :)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment